Monday, March 17, 2008

My constant feeling about Mobile

You know i have been asked by many (including myself) why i do not have a mobile phone.

I have never taken so long to arrive at a decision in my life except this instance -
about whether to have a mobile phone or not.
6 reasons why i dont have a mobile
1. It is very distracting.
2. people do not close communication, they call u anytime and everytime and change plans
3.We create emergencies and try to justify our poor planning, trivial issues most of the time in the name of emergency.
4. It makes me feel conscious as many people use it for receiving messages and do not use it as a communication tool.
5. It disconnects people as we largely use it for information dissemination......and not for expression.
6. one additional thing to carry and take care of

6.

No comments: