Saturday, January 26, 2008

Road to Elsewhere

While talking to people we used to say these are the three/ four roads and they will take you to x, y, z , M place. But unfortunately now we will say these are the 10/15 roads they will not take you where you want to go, rather somewhere else!

what does it mean.
Let's get serious yaar.

The other day I decided to visit my friend's mother as she has been ill for a while.
So... Ok.
Listen, I dropped my child at Hauz khas and started towards Gautam Nager, as it is very close by. But do you know what happened?
It took me almost 45mnts to reach Green park. I suddenly realised there is no RIGHT turn. So I have to travel another couple of kilometers and take a U turn and ...... and .....

Did you reach?
no yaar. Could not. by that time, I had spent almost one and half hours on the road and was too tired to visit her.
Going across the road was never came to me as a challenge? It seemed to me as Wagha Border.

sorry aunty.....
may be next time ..................I will make it by taking a walk and breaking few rules.

No comments: